HITACHI B 3 power tool battery-HITACHI B 3 cordless drill battery replacement
This power tool battery (cordless drill battery) is compatible with HITACHI B 3. It is also compatible with some other power tool (cordless drill) models and battery part numbers, you can see the details below.
Popular Power Tool (Cordless Drill) Brands:
HITACHI B 3 Power Tool Battery Tips
Our replacement HITACHI B 3 power tool batteries are usually lower in price and usually exceed the specifications of OEM HITACHI B 3 power tool batteries.
There are several steps you can take to help you get maximum performance from your power tool battery:
1. Prevent the Memory Effect - Li-Ion batteries do not suffer from the memory effect, but Ni-Cd, NI-Mh batteries have memory effect. Keep the power tool battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks.
2. Keep the HITACHI B 3 Power Tool Batteries Clean - It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and the portable device.
3. Exercise the Battery - Do not leave the battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks.
4. Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using the Power Tool battery for a long time, store it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to recharge the batteries before use.
If my original power tool battery is a Ni-Cd battery, can I use a different chemistry battery?
That would depend on both your charger and power tool. A lot of chargers will charge Ni-MH batteries, and a few others will charge Li-Ion. However, even if your charger will do this, your power tool might not. It is best in these situations, to check your user manual or contact the manufacture to find out the technical specs of your model.
Can I recharge an old power tool battery after it seems to have stopped taking a charge?
There is a belief that you can recondition your old nickel based battery. Nickel based batteries will crystallize after a period of time and use. Some people say that you can break up the crystallization by running the battery at a very low volt (.5V or less) over a long period of time, and doing this over and over a couple of times as the battery drains. However this process can take a long time and has not been scientifically proven to work, so in most cases, your best bet is to replace the old battery.
How long will the power tool last with a fresh charge?
"It depends" is the correct answer. Factors such as temperature, the material being drilled, whether the drilling is non-stop or intermittent, the speed that you use- all these will affect a cordless drill battery's usage time for a fresh charge. Here are some formulas to help give you an idea of how long the battery will last. Amp hours = number of amps x number of hours. Amp hours / number of amps = number of hours.
The standard time required to charge a battery pack will vary from one hour to overnight, depending on the type of tool and charger. Recharge when the drop in performance and power is noticeable. Don't wait until the tool quits working to recharge the battery.
How to prolong the life of my battery?
There are several things you can do to help extend the life of your battery. First thing is to store it separate from the tool in which it belongs to. Do not leave it in the charger when it is fully charged. Second thing is to keep it in a place that has a fairly consistent temperature. Finally, if dealing with Nickel based batteries, make sure that the battery is fully discharged before recharging it.
Any Battery or accessory you purchase from our website is guaranteed:
- 100% brand new and original manufacturer compatible.
- Full 1 year warranty.
- All batteries are made with the high quality cells.
- A competitive price is our principle.
- Replacement battery that is as good or often better than the originals.
- Shopping with us is 100% secure guaranteed!
Disclaimer: The use of registered trademarks or trade names on our website is for the sole purpose of describing the scope of applicability and compatibility of our products. We are not in any way affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by the original brand manufacturers. The products offered for sale on our website are not original brand products, but they are manufactured to meet the published technical specifications of the original equipment manufacturers, and are warranted for one year against defects.
Adapters and Chargers >>>
Hot Products >>>
Our Global Online Shops: